Eco-friendly, modular office buildings
Our environmentally-conscious and modular approach enables us to design and build around your office needs, whether you are expanding your existing office facilities or relocating.
We design and build a range of office solutions for clients including commercial offices for businesses and charities, a series of units for business parks, site welfare units, and small garden offices.
Healthy work spaces
Incorporating natural light, sound insulation, filtered air, and quality design into buildings can positively contribute to mental health and wellbeing at work.
With options for ventilation systems you can maintain a clean and healthy work environment to filter out pollen or virus particles. Mechanical ventilation and heat recovery systems (MVHR) can also be used to recover the heat from stale air within the building and deliver fresh, filtered air inside. Renewable energy solutions – such as solar and heat pumps – can also be designed into the building, if required.
Why choose Green Unit?
- Naturally light, healthy, and environmentally-friendly building
- Energy efficient office building
- Designed by architects and engineers
- Built offsite – we’re onsite for a matter of hours or days
- Low maintenance and running costs
- Sends a clear sustainability statement to your stakeholders
- Green roof option supports biodiversity
- Robust office building solution that is built to last
Flexible office design
Our ARC offices are suitable as long-term permanent office solutions, and given their modular design and light-touch foundations, the entire building can be relocated at a later date if required.
Our modular design means that ARC offices allow you to create the facilities you need now and extend or add new linked building sections as your requirements change in the future.