Eco-friendly, modular healthcare buildings
We offer environmentally-friendly, modular healthcare buildings suited to hospitals, hospices, and other healthcare environments.
We offer three main type of modular healthcare facility: patient care units that support patient needs outside a hospital environment; consulting and therapy rooms for one-to-one or group sessions; and wellbeing and respite units for staff to take time out.
A therapeutic environment
The unique, curved design of our ARC buildings mimics forms found in nature – which when twinned with a naturally light and airy space – creates a calming, uplifting, and therapeutic environment.
Our buildings are designed to maximise human comfort, and the curved internal structure is often compared with the safe feeling of ‘being given a hug’.
Dr Angela Tillett
Medical Director • East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust
Benefits to your healthcare organisation
- Ultra-low carbon building
- Rapid site installation that minimises disruption to staff, patients and visitors
- A dignified, comfortable space
- Living green roof that supports biodiversity or flexible solar photovoltaic panels to power the building
- Low maintenance and operational costs
- Exceeds building regulations
- Options available for special requirements such as fire-retardancy, hygienic interior surfaces, disabled access, anti-ligature etc.