Modular healthcare buildings
Eco-friendly, modular healthcare buildings
Our environmentally-friendly, modular healthcare buildings offer a comfortable therapeutic environment in hospitals, hospices, and other healthcare environments.
We offer three main types of ARC modular healthcare facility: patient care units that support patient needs outside a hospital environment; consulting and therapy rooms for one-to-one or group sessions; and wellbeing and respite units for staff to take time out.
A therapeutic environment
The unique, curved design of our ARC buildings mimics forms found in nature – which when twinned with a naturally light and airy space – creates a calming, uplifting, and therapeutic environment.
Our ARC buildings are designed to maximise human comfort, and the curved internal structure is often compared with the safe feeling of ‘being given a hug’.
Dr Angela Tillett
Medical Director • East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust
Benefits to your healthcare organisation
- Ultra-low carbon ARC buildings for healthcare
- Rapid site installation that minimises disruption to hospital staff, patients and visitors
- A dignified, comfortable, healthcare space
- A living green roof that supports biodiversity, or flexible solar photovoltaic panels to power the ARC building
- Low maintenance and operational costs
- Exceeds building regulations
- Options available for special medical requirements such as fire-retardancy, hygienic interior surfaces, disabled access, anti-ligature etc.