Are you looking for an inspiring family eco-home that reduces your carbon footprint and saves money on heating, without compromising beauty or comfort? We have the perfect solution.
Looking for a holiday let? Click here for information about Green Unit modular accommodation buildings for holiday retreats and holiday lets.
The benefits of a modular eco-home
- Ultra-low carbon building built with sustainability in mind
- Quick to install on site
- Long lifetime - engineered to offer exceptionally robust building performance
- Low running costs
- Beautiful, curved design - storage and furniture can be built into the curve to maximise on space
- Quality and comfort a priority
- Option to incorporate smart technology throughout home
- Option to go off-grid
A complete eco-home delivered to site
ARC eco-homes are swiftly delivered to site on lorries and craned into place. A pre-assembled standard specification eco-home includes: -
- Lighting, plumbing, heating, ventilation
- Floor and wall finishes
- Kitchen and bathroom
- Building regulation and warranty certification
During the 8-step process of creating your home, you will have the freedom to choose interior finishes, flooring, tiles, kitchen and bathroom fittings and heating options, including: in-wall and ducted heating to ventilation systems and cosy log burners.
ARC eco-homes are made watertight within a few hours of delivery, and once on site (subject to conditions) they can be habitable in just a few days.
Whether you are planning to create a new home off-grid or in an urban area, ARC eco-home’s curves, cedar cladding and green roofs equally compliment both environments.
Download the Green Unit price guide for eco-homes.
To enquire about eco-friendly homes fill in the form