We design and manufacture eco-friendly, modular office buildings called the ARC. ARC eco-offices are inexpensive to run, very easy to adapt, and highly sustainable. With outstanding energy efficiency, each modular eco-office is always at the right temperature for year-round comfort.
With optional pollen-filtered air systems you can maintain a clean and healthy work environment. The ARC's unique design makes the building naturally light-filled and sound-insulated, the ARC eco-office is the ideal place to work, promoting productivity and inspiring creativity.
How an ARC modular, eco-office can benefit your organisation
- Ultra-low carbon building
- Helps to demonstrate your sustainability credentials
- Naturally light, inspiring space
- Minimal disruption due to minimal construction time onsite
- Can be supplied with smart technology systems to control temperature and air quality, and operate media, windows, blinds, gates, locks, CCTV etc.
- Quality and comfort a priority
- Living green roof that supports biodiversity
- Low maintenance
- Robust and durable
- Exceeds building regulations
- Option to go off-grid
- Approved for public use
Modular offices delivered ready to start work
ARC pre-assembled green-offices are swiftly delivered to site and craned into place within a matter of hours. They include:
- Lighting, plumbing, heating, ventilation
- Floor and wall finishes
- Kitchen and bathroom
- Building regulation and warranty certification
Grow with your office with your business
The unique modular shape of the ARC eco-office enables you to create the facilities you need now, and extend, add new connected buildings or change the internal configuration at a later stage.
Designed and built by craftsmen in the UK, the ARC with its 10-year warranty, life expectancy of 100+ years and ISO9001 and IS014001 approved manufacturing processes, offers an exciting opportunity for anyone wishing to create an amazing ultra-low carbon office space.
"We are very impressed by the ARC building - it surpasses all our expectations"
Jean-Luc Priez, CEO, Lench's Trust.
Find out more about the modular, eco-building at Lench's Trust.