Many investors recognise the importance of environmental responsibility and the significant cost-savings that can be gained from energy-efficient buildings. Green Unit’s modular buildings provide landlords with multiple financial benefits, and also the feel-good factor of being eco friendly in the process.
Green Unit’s modular buildings are constructed from pre-assembled sections to meet client briefs, require minimal foundations and are both bespoke and cost-effective.
They offer the following advantages:
• Highly aesthetically attractive, with excellent natural light and a barrel-vaulted interior, so will not experience void periods due to lack of tenant demand
• Configured precisely to meet tenant demand whether for residential, office or retail uses
• Complete solutions include purpose-built furniture and décor
• Engineered, craftsman-built example of sustainable good design, attractive to planners
• Demountable, reconfigurable and can be resited, so are suitable as temporary structures for planning purposes
• Short lead times and minimal foundations minimise inconvenient delays
• Robust design guarantees exceptional building performance
• Sustainably made from natural materials with a carbon-negative footprint
• Reduced initial outlay generates higher yield than alternatives in the same rental markets
• Appeals to the increasing number of environmentally-conscious tenants